发表于 2020-8-28 06:50:28 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 远航一号 于 2020-8-28 06:52 编辑

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFQP6dTZG3k

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2020-8-29 11:12:08 |只看该作者
Silvio Nunez
The three BLM hero's shot by Kyle Rittenhouse

Joseph D. Rosenbaum: convicted sex offender, level 3, sexual misconduct with a child (bald dude, shot after he tried to dropped kick Rittenhouse when he was on his back)

Anthony M. Huber: pled guilty to false imprisonment with a dangerous weapon, strangulation domestic dispute, and battery (skateboard dude, shot after trying to bash Rittenhouse's head in with skateboard)

Gauge P. Grosskreutz: felony burglary, theft, probation violation, felon in possession of a firearm (one arm dude, shot after attempting drawing a concealed handgun on Rittenhouse after feigning surrender)

Don't believe me, Google their names and see their mugshots.

Since he is being charged with homicide, I guess self-defense is illegal in illinois.
**FYI: Please copy and paste for all to KNOW thanks.**. 386

The Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse, a national 2nd Amendment hero.

George Floyd, Jacob Blake, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery—all of these people were violent criminals (Floyd a multiple time felon) who did nothing but damage their communities but because they were killed by white people in situations THAT THEY CAUSED DUE TO THEIR IGNORANCE we hail them as angelic, perfect saints.

Jessica Whitaker, Vanessa Guillen, David Dorn, and Cannon Hinnant are all actual innocent people (Dorn and Guillen were serving our country in one way or another) who were just living their lives not bothering anyone and were killed by despicable human beings for no damn reason at all and the media completely ignores all of them because "they don't fit the narrative".

Our world is truly upside down and I'm afraid for what lies ahead if this is where we're going.

**FYI: Please copy and paste for all to KNOW thanks.**. 386

点评

远航一号  被17岁少年打死打伤的三个人的背景  发表于 2020-8-29 11:12:49

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|红色中国网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 23:59 , Processed in 0.017283 second(s), 10 queries .

E_mail: redchinacn@gmail.com

2010-2011http://redchinacn.net

回顶部