红色中国网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 远航一号

世界上新冠病毒的感染人数实际上可能已经达到三亿 [复制链接]

发表于 2020-7-3 08:14:16 |显示全部楼层
Dr. Ioannidis: I feel extremely sad that my predictions were verified. “Major consequences on the economy, society and mental health” have already occurred. I hope they are reversible, and this depends to a large extent on whether we can avoid prolonging the draconian lockdowns and manage to deal with COVID-19 in a smart, precision-risk targeted approach, rather than blindly shutting down everything. Similarly, we have already started to see the consequences of “financial crisis, unrest, and civil strife.” I hope it is not followed by “war and meltdown of the social fabric.”

Globally, the lockdown measures have increased the number of people at risk of starvation to 1.1 billion, and they are putting at risk millions of lives, with the potential resurgence of tuberculosis, childhood diseases like measles where vaccination programs are disrupted, and malaria. I hope that policymakers look at the big picture of all the potential problems and not only on the very important, but relatively thin slice of evidence that is COVID-19.

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-6 23:50:24 |显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|红色中国网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:01 , Processed in 0.034945 second(s), 8 queries .

E_mail: redchinacn@gmail.com

2010-2011http://redchinacn.net

回顶部