立即注册
搜索
楼主: 远航一号
打印 上一主题 下一主题

克里姆林宫原顾问接受美国《新政治家》杂志采访 [复制链接]

11#
发表于 2022-4-4 00:42:57 |只看该作者
On winners and losers

BM Do you think the US is benefiting from this war?

SK At this juncture, yes, because the big losers are, in addition to Ukraine, Europe, especially if it continues with this mysterious zest for independence from Russian energy. But China is clearly the victor of this whole affair… I think the biggest loser will be Ukraine; a loser will be Russia; a great loser will be Europe; the United States will lose somewhat, but still it could very well survive as a huge island over the ocean; and the big victor is China.

BM You have argued that in the future there could be some kind of alliance between Russia and Europe – or at least some European countries, if not others. Surely now you must think there is no possibility for Europe and Russia to come closer together.

SK If we could have solved the crisis peacefully there’s no question that parts of Europe would have orientated themselves not towards Russia itself but Greater Eurasia, of which Russia would be a key part. That scenario is now postponed, but Europe needs to develop a relationship with Greater Eurasia. We lived through world wars and cold wars, and then we rebuilt our relationship. I hope that we shall do that in ten years. I hope I shall see that before I pass.

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2022-4-4 00:43:15 |只看该作者
BM Do you think this is a moment of supreme danger for Russia?

SK I would say yes, this is an existential war. If we do not win, somehow, then I think we will have all kinds of unforeseen political repercussions which are much worse than at the beginning of the 1990s. But I believe that we will avoid that, first, because Russia will win, whatever that victory means, and second, because we have a strong and tough regime, so in any event, or if the worst happens, it will not be the dissolution of the country or collapse. I think it will be closer to a harsh authoritarian regime than to the dissolution of the country. But still, defeat is unthinkable.

BM What would qualify as defeat?

SK I do not know. That is the question. We need victory. I don’t think that, even if we conquered all of Ukraine and all the military forces of Ukraine surrendered, it would be a victory, because then we will be left with the burden of a devastated country, one devastated by 30 years of inept elite rule, and then of course devastation from our military operation. So I think at one point we need a kind of a solution which would be called peace, and which would include de facto the creation of some kind of a viable, pro-Russian government on the territory of Ukraine, and real security for the Donbas republics.

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2022-4-4 00:43:36 |只看该作者
BM If the current stalemate were to continue for years, would that be a defeat?

SK Stalemate means a huge military operation. No, I don’t think it is possible. I am afraid it would lead to escalation, because fighting endlessly on the territory of Ukraine – even now, is not viable.

BM It’s the second time you’ve mentioned that if there is no progress it would lead to an escalation. What does “escalation” mean in this context?

SK Well, escalation in this context means that in the face of an existential threat – and that means a non-victory, by the way, or an alleged defeat – Russia could escalate, and there are dozens of places in the world where it would have a direct confrontation with the United States.

BM So your suggestion is that, on the one hand, we could have an escalation towards the possible use of nuclear weapons – if there is an existential danger to Russia – and, on the other, an escalation towards conflict in other areas beyond Ukraine. Am I following you correctly?

SK I wouldn’t rule it out. We are living in absolutely a new strategic situation. Normal logic dictates what you have said.

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2022-4-4 00:43:51 |只看该作者
BM How do you feel personally? Do you feel tormented by what is happening?

SK We all feel like we are part of a huge event in history, and it’s not just about war in Ukraine; it’s about the final crash of the international system that was created after the Second World War and then, in a different way, was recreated after the collapse of the Soviet Union. So, we are witnessing the collapse of an economic system – of the world economic system – globalisation in this form is finished. Whatever we have had in the past is gone. And out of this we have a build-up of many crises that, because of Covid-19, we pretended did not exist. For two years, the pandemic replaced decision-making. Covid was bad enough, but now everybody has forgotten about Covid and we can see that everything is collapsing. Personally, I’m tremendously saddened. I worked for the creation of a viable and fair system. But I am part of Russia, so I only wish that we win, whatever that means.

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2022-4-4 00:44:08 |只看该作者
On the decline of European democracy

BM Do you sometimes fear this could be the rebirth of Western power and American power; that the Ukraine war could be a moment of renewal for the American empire?

SK I don’t think so. The problem is that during the last 500 years the foundation of Western power was the military preponderance of Europeans. This foundation started eroding from the 1950s and 1960s. Then the collapse of the Soviet Union made it seem for a while that Western predominance was back, but now it is done away with, because Russia will continue to be a major military power and China is becoming a first-class military power.

So the West will never recuperate, but it doesn’t matter if it dies: Western civilisation has brought all of us great benefits, but now people like myself and others are questioning the moral foundation of Western civilisation. I think geopolitically the West will experience ups and downs. Maybe the shocks we are experiencing could bring back the better qualities of Western civilisation, and we will again see people like Roosevelt, Churchill, Adenauer, de Gaulle and Brandt back in office. But continuous shocks will of course also mean that democracy in its present form in most European countries will not survive, because under circumstances of great tension, democracies always wither away or become autocratic. These changes are inevitable.

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2022-4-4 00:50:11 |只看该作者
“But Russia cannot afford to “lose”, so we need a kind of a victory. And if there is a sense that we are losing the war, then I think there is a definite possibility of escalation. This war is a kind of proxy war between the West and the rest –  Russia being, as it has been in history, the pinnacle of “the rest” – for a future world order. The stakes of the Russian elite are very high – for them it is an existential war.”

如果俄罗斯输了,这就是1991加上1941。俄罗斯统治集团将不复存在,俄罗斯民族也将从历史上消失。这确实是生存之战。因此,俄罗斯统治集团在本次战争中表现了惊人的团结,这种团结只有在历史上民族解放战争时才出现过。俄罗斯资产阶级的团结程度可能达到或超过于法国大革命时期的法国资产阶级。这在新自由主义时代是极其少见的。

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2022-4-4 00:54:02 |只看该作者
井冈山卫士 发表于 2022-4-4 00:50
“But Russia cannot afford to “lose”, so we need a kind of a victory. And if there is a sense that ...

不过我看卡拉甘诺夫严重高估了中国资产阶级的力量,这也是他们的局限性

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2022-4-4 01:34:08 |只看该作者
如果要真正动摇世界资本主义体系,那么战争规模的扩大、事态的升级,反而是件好事,对吧?小打小闹是打不出结果的。

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2022-4-4 02:15:13 |只看该作者
普通人1 发表于 2022-4-4 01:34
如果要真正动摇世界资本主义体系,那么战争规模的扩大、事态的升级,反而是件好事,对吧?小打小闹是打不出 ...

有可能

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2022-4-4 03:33:17 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 隐秘战线 于 2022-4-4 03:36 编辑
普通人1 发表于 2022-4-4 01:34
如果要真正动摇世界资本主义体系,那么战争规模的扩大、事态的升级,反而是件好事,对吧?小打小闹是打不出 ...

世界大战并不可怕:第一次打出来一个社会主义国家苏俄,第二次世界大战打出来一个社会主义阵营
第三次世界大战如果爆发,就可以实现世界大同
对战争的态度,一定要一反对二不怕
托洛茨基是托洛茨基,托派是托派,“马列托主义者”是“马列托主义者”
如果你要说“马列托主义者”是托派是托洛茨基——哥们你怎么不说纳粹是社会主义呢?

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|红色中国网

GMT+8, 2024-6-30 18:43 , Processed in 0.038927 second(s), 8 queries .

E_mail: redchinacn@gmail.com

2010-2011http://redchinacn.net

回顶部